Warwickshire Pension Fund - Home page
Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
The LGPS is a secure, flexible and tax efficient way of making sure you have a decent pension to look forward to in retirement. It is a valuable part of the pay and reward package for employees participating in the scheme.
Warwickshire Pension Fund Annual Report 2022/23
This Report contains the draft accounts and will be updated to include final accounts once they have been approved by Council on the 19 December 2023.
The McCloud remedy
On 1 October 2023 the McCloud remedy came into force to correct previous age discrimination in the protections for members who were in the final salary scheme.
Active member Annual Benefit Statements
Annual Benefit Statements for members contributing to the scheme are now available on the members self service portal.
- View the slides from the AGM 2023 held on November 24
- The McCloud remedy
- Pensions Awareness Week 2023
- New employee contribution pay bands from 1 April 2023
- McCloud - frequently asked questions for LGPS members
- An updated website has been launched for members of the LGPS.