Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator Skip to content

Currently paying in

Opting out of the pensions scheme

Opting Out

If you are member of the LGPS in Warwickshire but are employed by a different employer, that is not Warwickshire County Council, then please complete this form and return it to your payroll so that they can take you out of the scheme:

Warwickshire County Council employees only

If you want to opt out of the scheme and you are an employee of the Warwickshire County Council, you can use the online form.

Pension opt-out form (Warwickshire County Council employees only)